"The Good Oils" is a Unique and Un-matched high quality blend of oils. There are no petroleum based oils, such as mineral oil, and is very effective in penetrating into your pores and moisturizing your skin from a cellular level. When this occurs, you find that you are left with skin that is moisturized without feeling oily. The oil penetrates into your skin and does not stay on top of your skin to clog your pores and ultimately dry out your skin.
The Good Oils:
The Good Oils is 100% Pure, Organic and Natural. Without the use of preservative or additives such as DEA's or Parabens, this is an extremely FRESH product. This highly moisturizing oil contains a large degree of essential fatty acids, proteins and a large amount of minerals from a unique blend of very high quality oils. This is a fantastic after body oil that nourishes and moisturizes your skin without leaving you oily. This is a great choice for night time moisturizing when your body is at rest. Apply the oil to your skin after bathing in place of a body butter or a lotion. When applying, remember that the oil will penetrate immediately into your skin without leaving an oily slip on the skin. A non-oily sheen will remain on your skin.
The Good Oils is one of the most versatile products that you will find. This product is excellent for all skin types including highly sensitive skin. This moisturizing and emollient oil softens wrinkles exaggerated by dryness and is great for daily therapy for sun exposed and mature skin.
Specific Skin Conditions:
It is a great treatment for people with skin ailments such as Psoriasis, Eczema, Dermatitis and other similar skin problems.
Specific Skin Conditions for Moms:
For Moms, "The Good Oils" can be used for nappy rash, clearing stretch marks and repairing cracked nipples from breast feeding.
For dry or brittle hair, just coat your hair and wait approximately 20 minutes before shampooing your hair. You will notice a great shine and body and you will find your hair to be "frizz free."
Individually oils are very effective for a wide range of skin conditions including moisturizing. We feel that blends of oils provides the benefits of various oils to provide the optimum benefits to your skin.
Our Blend of Oils is as follows:
- Sweet Almond Oil: A natural moisturizer that is suitable for all types of skin. It balances moisture in the body. In cases of loss of moisture, it helps to restore it. Best therapy for conditioning the skin and reviving its natural glow.
- Hemp Seed Oil: Rich source of Essential Fatty Acids (EFA). These fatty acids are required to maintain the moisture content in your body. Applied on the body it replenishes the lost EFA's of the skin and prevents it from drying. These are your Omega 3, 6 and 9's. Also anti-inflammatory, anti-aging and more.
- Jojoba Oil: Penetrates the skin and hair follicles rapidly to reduce water loss. Reduces wrinkles and stretch marks. Cleans clogged pores and restores the natural skin PH balance, lightens skin marks and scars and is hypoallergenic.
- Avocado Oil: Very useful when treating sun or climate damaged skin that is dehydrated and undernourished. The sterolins in this oil have been known to reduce the appearance of age spots. One study has shown this oil can increase the level of collagen in the skin. This oil is rich in vitamins A, B1, B2, D, E and also includes lethicin, beta-carotene and potassium. It helps to soften the skin and deeply moisturize it.
- Evening Primrose Oil: It mainly helps in the rejuvenating process of your skin. It can help in producing anti-aging affects for your skin and gradually reduces the wrinkles and fine lines from your skin. Lightens the dark circles around your eyes and gradually minimizes the tired look of your eyes. It improves skin firmness and elasticity. Aids in producing required new skin cells. This oil helps smooth out rough skin and aids in hydrating skin. It reduces skin blemishes and promotes good coloration.
- Emu Oil: This oil has been shown to reduce the depth and length of fine lines and wrinkles in many studies as well being moisturizing and a skin softener. It has been proven to be the fastest and most penetrating oil into the skin as well as a trans-dermal carrier for any other added therapeutic ingredients or natural, non-comedogenic (does not clog pores) and hypo-allergenic (non-irritating) so it is great for people with sensitive skin and allergies. This oil is effective and its anti-inflammatory properties have been found to give similar effects as prescription medication (ibuprofen).
If you could have only one skin care product in your cabinet, it should be "The Good Oils!" To find "The Good Oils" online, click on the Wellness tab or click here.
Find Us: www.bodyandbathonline.com
Fan Us on FaceBook: Body and Bath Online
Follow Us on Twitter: @BodyandBath